Phone: (615) 313-3991
Practice: Lindsey Amonette Nemer + Glassford, PLLC
3100 West End Avenue Suite 250
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Collaborative Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Estate Planning
- Conflict Resolution Coaching: Zena Zumeta (2018)
- Collaborative Law Training/Instructors: K. Wright & B. Davis (2009)
- Developing a Client Centered Process/Instructor: Chip Rose (2010)
- IACP 14th Annual Networking and Educational Forum in San Antonio, Texas (2013)
- Introduction to Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice with Victoria Smith, Sheila Brown, and Jane Tremblay (2013)
Kristen B. Amonette is a founding member of the Nashville law firm, Lindsey Amonette Nemer + Glassford, PLLC (formerly Lindsey + Amonette + Nemer PLLC and Lindsey + Amonette, PLLC), and is a founding and sustaining member of the Middle Tennessee Collaborative Alliance (MTCA). Kristen has served on the MTCA board of directors as chair of the membership committee and is currently serving as co-chair of the organization.
An experienced family law attorney, Kristen's practice includes litigation, as well as a strong commitment to alternative dispute resolution. Kristen has a thriving collaborative family law practice, and she is a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 listed family law mediator who regularly mediates family law cases.
Kristen's practice includes all areas of family law, family law mediations, collaborative family law, estate planning and probate and serves clients throughout Middle Tennessee.
Available upon contact
- B.A., Rhodes College (1999)
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law (2002)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) (2002)