Phone: (615) 716-8220
Practice: Harrington Law, PLLC
198 E. Main Street, Suite 200
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Areas of Practice:
- Parenting and child support modifications
- Family Law Mediation
- Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training 2017
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training 2019
- Building Your Collaborative Practice 2019
Striving to preserve civility and respect during the divorce process, Whitney educates her clients about the legal process, working closely with them to ensure they understand their options and rights so to empower them in making the best decisions for the future health of their family. Her goal is to serve each client individually, striving to find real-life workable solutions for the families she serves, realizing that a marriage might be over but a family still stands.
Whitney is a two-time University of Memphis graduate; she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1998 and her Juris Doctorate from the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2001. Whitney served as an extern to U.S. Magistrate Judge Diane Vescovo while in law school, and as a clerk to U.S. District Court Judge Daniel Breen following law school. She began her domestic relations career in Chattanooga, working as an associate in an established family law office. Returning home after spending a few years in Colorado, Whitney worked at an national domestic relations litigation firm in Memphis and Franklin before starting her own practice in downtown Franklin.
Fees determined on a case-by-case basis.
- J.D., University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law (2001)
- B.A., University of Memphis (1998)
- Licensed in TN since 2001, in CO since 2008