Phone: (615) 320-0600
Practice: Rogers, Kamm & Shea
2205 State Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law & Probate
- Certified as a Civil Trial & Pre-Trial Specialist by National Board of Trial Advocacy and State of Tennessee Committee on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization since September, 1995 to Present
- Certified as a Civil Trial Mediator pursuant to Rule 31 by Tennessee Supreme Court, 1996 to Present
- Mediation training (16 hours) through the American Arbitration Association, October, 1992. Arbitration training (16 hours) through the American Arbitration Association, November, 1992.
- Civil Mediation training (40 hours) through Dispute Resolution Services, David Strawn, April, 1996
- Advanced Mediation for high conflict cases training (6 hours) through Tennessee Bar, Nina Meierding, October, 1999
- Collaborative Law Training Seminar, August 2009
Raised in Nashville, Tennessee. Married to Lawrence J. Kamm. Three daughters and four grandchildren.
Please call (615) 320-0600 for my offices in Nashville or in Franklin, TN for fee information.
- Vanderbilt University - magna cum laude
- JD - Nashville School of Law
- Law License 1980
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist
- Rule 31 Mediator