Profession: Coach/Facilitator, Child Specialist
Phone: (615) 327-2183
2809 Wimbledon Rd
Nashville, Tennessee 37215
Areas of Practice:
- Counseling with couples, families and individuals
- Working with attorneys in the courts as a forensic evaluator or parent coordinator
- Working as a member of the Collaborative Law Team as a coach or a child specialist
- August 2009 Collaborative Law Training sponsored by Vanderbilt Law School
David W. McMillan, Ph.D., received his Ph.D. from George Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. He has been working with families, couples and the courts for thirty years. He is married to the Honorable Marietta Shipley, Retired Judge of 2nd Circuit Court of Davidson County, in Nashville, Tennessee. Please refer to his website (drdavidmcmillan.com) to learn more about him.
For forensic work with Attorneys and Collaborative Law Teams my fee is $275/hr. in office and $350 in court; For general counseling my fee is $225/hr.
- B.A. Rhodes College
- M.A. George Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
- Ph.D. George Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
- Psychologist, TN, PO523